Ahoy Boutique Hotel
- Port Elizabeth
- Port Elizabeth
Last Updated: 7 months ago
Contact Jenny Thompson
19 La Roche Drive Humewood Port Elizabeth 6001
- Longitude: 25.64226
- Latitude: -33.97866
About Ahoy Boutique Hotel
Ahoy Boutique Hotel in Port Elizabeth offers luxurious executive bed and breakfast accommodation only 500 metres from Kings Beach and offering fine views of beautiful Algoa Bay.
Accommodation is provided in a selection of individually designed and decorated rooms and flats, all maintaining the nautical theme around which the hotel is based.
Secure premises, spacious, airy accommodation, quality furnishings and impeccable service create an ambience of luxury and comfort to fulfil the discerning traveller's expectations.
Port Elizabeth enjoying the mildest climate in South Africa, Ahoy Boutique Hotel is well situated for exporing to the full what the city and the area has to offer.
Room / Unit Features
- Air Conditioning
- Bar Fridge In Room
- En Suite Bathroom
- Hair Dryer In Room
- Internet Connection
- Safe In Room
- Tea And Coffee In Room
- TV - DSTV
On Site Features
- Gym / Fitness Centre
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laundry Service Available
Map and Directions to Ahoy Boutique Hotel
GPS : 33° 58' 43.18" S / 25° 38' 32.14" E
From Port Elizabeth Airport
- At the Airport Exit turn right at the circle into Alister Miller Drive (M11)
- Turn right again at 1st set of traffic lights
- Follow the Summerstrand / La Roche Drive signs (and stay in La Roche Drive)
- Ahoy Boutique Hotel is number 19 on the left hand side of the road.
From Cape Town or Grahamstown
- When approaching Port Elizabeth from Cape Town, DO NOT take the initial exit marked Airport
- Drive on N2 until you see the M4 SETLAARSWEG off-ramp R751B
- (Do not take the M4 Burman Rd)Keep driving straight (M4)Keep on the M4 direction to Summerstrand, which will become Humewood Beach RoadOnce in Beach Road you will see the McDonalds sign, turn right into La Roche Drive
- Ahoy Boutique Hotel is number 19 on the right hand side of the road.