- Port Elizabeth
- Port Elizabeth
126, 1st Ave Newton Park, Port Elizabeth, 6001
- Longitude: 25.570875
- Latitude: -33.962336
- Bed And Breakfast
- B&B - Single from R620
- B&B - PP Sharing from R375
- Child Friendly
To ensure the continued safety and comfort of all our guests, certain policies are in place for visitors to Chez Paris. If you have any questions in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
Breakfast & dinner
We serve a full English breakfast, including yoghurt, cereals and fruits, that is included in our rates. Although our rates do not include dinners, they are available on request and with prior notice. If relevant, dietary requirements should be communicated beforehand.
Extended stay and group bookings
Rates for extended stays and group bookings will be negotiated to suit long-term guests. Please contact us in this regard to make arrangements.
According to South African tobacco legislation, all indoor areas are non-smoking. Smokers are kindly to smoke outside at the guest braai area next to the pool.
All bookings are to be confirmed by fax or email. A 50% deposit within 48 hours of confirmation will secure accommodation. The balance is due before arrival via EFT or credit card or upon arrival in cash. Credit cards (MasterCard and Visa only) are accepted. Banking details for online payments will be made available on request. Cheques are unfortunately not accepted.
In the event of premature departure, the full period of the booking remains payable. Cancellations will be subject to the following fees:
- Less than 7 days prior to arrival, forfeit the full deposit
- 7-14 days before arrival, forfeit 75% of deposit
- 14-21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of deposit
- 21-28 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of deposit
- If you cancel your booking a fee of 10% of the deposit will be held in lieu of administrative and handling costs
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
About Chez Paris
Chez Paris is a family run establishment, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the edge of the Baakens Valley, in the surburb of Linkside. Located only 1km from the Greenacres business hub (which includes provincial head offices for the major banks, cellular providers and financial institutions), Newton Park node and Netcare Greenacres Hospital.
We are less than 3km from Moffet Retail Park, Walmer Park Shopping Centre and Walmer business areas, and a 10 minute drive from top class restaurants in Richmond Hill, and our beautiful beachfront.
Chez Paris is your secure refuge away from home.
Located close to Linkside High School, Herbert Hurd Primary School, Alexander Road High School, Newton Park Technical School, Grey Schools, and Collegiate schools. The Newton Park Swimming Pool (a preferred gala arena for interprovincial and national events) is also close by. We are within walking distance of the The Port Elizabeth Golf Course, where you can also walk or jog, or if you enjoy trail running, hiking, or mountain biking, we have easy access to The Baaken’s Valley.
To compliment your well-being, all the comforts of home are presented in our harmonious country setting. With the peacefulness of the valley on our doorstep, one would imagine they are waking up to the sound of birds and local wildlife out in a bushveld retreat, and not 2 minutes away from busy Cape Road. Our venue caters to visitors to Port Elizabeth in a way that entrenches their well-being and services their most important needs.
We have gone the extra mile to cater to the demands of our valued guests with all the services you would expect coupled with a few pleasant surprises that await the keen tourist. Luxurious rooms with a full compliment of services ensure your stay will be one to remember.
Explore our features, navigate our facilities and enjoy our hospitality. Chez Paris is where you should stay the next time you visit the Friendly City.
Room / Unit Features
- Air Conditioning
- Bar Fridge In Room
- En Suite Bathroom
- Microwave In Room
- Private Entrance
- Selected Toiletries
- Tea And Coffee In Room
- TV - DSTV
On Site Features
- Braai / Barbecue Area
- Business Facilities E.g. Photo Copying
- Dining Area
- Laundry Service Available
- Parking (secure)
- Swimming Pool
Map and Directions to Chez Paris
Co-ordinates: S33 57.710 E25 34.249
From the Port Elizabeth Airport
- Exit rental or normal parking lot and go right to first circle.
- At the circle you go left into 3rd Avenue, Walmer.
- Go over railway line and continue to first traffic light.
- Here you turn left into Heugh Road and keep going for quite a long way (the road
- becomes Buffelsfontein Road - M9), over the railway line again until you get
- to Builders Warehouse on your left.
- At this traffic light you turn right into William Moffet Expressway (M12).
- Go past Fig Tree shopping centre on your left - keep going straight.
- Go past a number of motor dealerships and then Moffet Centre with Pick 'n Pay, Volpes, Clicks, Tile Africa also on your left.
- Go over the bridge with the Baakens Valley below you.
- Up the hill to the first traffic light where you turn right into Cape Road (M8/R102).
- Continue with Cape Road over 6th Ave and all the way down to 1st Ave, where you will turn right into 1st Ave.
- Here you would be able to turn left to go to Greenacres shopping Centre.
- Proceed down to the valley/Walmer side down 1st Avenue until you come to the end of the road, a small cul de sac to your left - you will see 126/Chez Paris at the bottom of the road.
From the N2 freeway between Cape Town and Grahamstown
- Take the William Moffat/Walmer off ramp and turn towards Walmer.
- When you have Khans building/Hyundai on your left, you take the slip way to your left at the traffic light onto Cape Road towards the city/sea.
- Again go down Cape Road over 6th Ave and so on until you get to 1st Ave where you turn right.
- Go down 1st Ave to the end, where there is a small cul de sac off to your left and you will see 126/Chez Paris - your home for your stay in Port Elizabeth with us.