Aqua Marine Guest House
- Port Elizabeth
- Port Elizabeth
Contact Gordon Or Kathy Gibbs
- 27 La Roche Drive Humewood Port Elizabeth 6000
- Longitude: 25.641233
- Latitude: -33.979161
- Covid-19 Lockdown - Essential Services Guests
- Bed And Breakfast
- B&B - Single
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
About Aqua Marine Guest House
We are a 3 Star child-friendly guest house situated near to the main beaches, restaurants and popular venues in Port Elizabeth.
Each of our 8 suites has an equipped kitchenette with MNet, WiFi, secure parking, braai facilities and a large swimming pool.
Enjoy an English style breakfast in our dining-room before heading out to our lovely beaches, excellent game parks in the surrounding areas or just visiting the many sites in the city.
For the business guest you will find the entrance to the freeway nearby. Work in the day, walk along the beaches or promenade in the evening.
Room / Unit Features
- En Suite Bathroom
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Connection
- Kitchenette (semi Equipped)
- No Smoking In Rooms
- Tea And Coffee
- WiFi Hotspot
On Site Features
- Breakfast : Full English
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laundry Service Available
- Parking (off Street)
- Pet Friendly (by Arrangement)
- Swimming Pool
- Guest Transfers (airport)
Map and Directions to Aqua Marine Guest House
GPS : 33° 58' 44.98" S / 25° 38' 28.44" E
From Cape Town, Durban or Gauteng
- From the N2 freeway take the "M4 (Settlers Way)" exit
- Where the freeway ends, continue straight for 900m
- Bear right into Driftsands Avenue (signed Casino and University)
- After 1 km turn left at the traffic lights into La Roche Drive
- Aqua Marine Guest House is at number 27 on the left hand side.
From Port Elizabeth Airport
- From the airport exit (the first traffic circle) turn right on to the M11
- Follow the M11 for 1.5 km
- Aqua Marine Guest House is at number number 27 on the left hand side.