Boardwalk Casino & Entertainment Complex
- Port Elizabeth
- Port Elizabeth
- Longitude: 25.658547
- Latitude: -33.98458
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
About Boardwalk Casino & Entertainment Complex
The Boardwalk is the most exciting leisure attraction in the Eastern Cape, offering 24-hour entertainment.
With a vibe that is both energetic and playful, The Boardwalk evokes the feel of an old fashioned lakeside boardwalk complete with a musical fountain. The mulit-media lake spectacular musical fountain positioned in the centre of the existing lake is a must see attraction for everyone. With the ability to reach a height of 60metre at its peak, the fountain creates the “wow “ factor for every visit. Choreographed to music, lighting and a water curtain has set this fountain apart in being the largest in the Southern Hemisphere.
There are eight alfresco restaurants ranging from Greek to Indian and Kipling’s Brasserie, the hotel restaurant, specialises in Asian cuisine.
The casino offers the latest slots games to casino classics. You'll find no shortage of action on The Boardwalk Casino floor.
The Boardwalk alone has a multitude of retail outlets offering, amongst others, boutique style fashion, jewellery and African art and curios.
The Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World is a dream destination for kids and the young at heart.
Ranging from a fully supervised crèche to arcade fun at the Magic Company, The Boardwalk also offers:
- Ten pin bowling - 16 lanes of ten pin bowling, 14 pool tables, and a bar and lounge area.
- Go-karting - Situated in the open area behind the Amphitheatre is the Speedway Grand Prix track.
- Adventure golf - Enjoy nine holes of adventure golf in tranquil surroundings with caves and water features.
- Nu Metro cinema - Five theatres all featuring the latest blockbusters.
- Amusement arcade with the latest simulation games.
- Children's Rides - Keep the children happy and entertained with a Victorian style carousel, a jet ride, modern day shooting star, pirate boats and more.