Margate Place Guest House
- Port Elizabeth
- Port Elizabeth
Contact Melinda Kruger
- 5 Margate Street, Summerstrand, Port Elizabeth
- Longitude: 25.665858
- Latitude: -33.985411
- B&B - Single from R750
- B&B - PP Sharing from R475
- Self Catering
- Self Catering - Single from R700
- Self Catering - PP Sharing from R425
- Guest House
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
07:00 to 18:00 Monday to Sunday
About Margate Place Guest House
Great personal and friendly service contributed to Margate Place Guest House being nominated Port Elizabeth's "most tourist friendly guest house", an accolade we strive to live up to.
Margate Place Guest House is owner-managed, close to popular beaches, restaurants and all Port Elizabeth's major beachfront attractions and is thus popular with all types of visitors, whether holidaymakers, businessmen or participants in and supporters of sports events.
Bed and breakfast and self catering options are both available and families are welcome. The accommodation is private, en-suite, with private courtyards with braai (barbecue) facilities and all the amenities.
Make Margate Place Guest House your first choice! Your home away from home!!
Room / Unit Features
- Bar Fridge
- Hair Dryer
- Kitchen (fully Equipped)
- Kitchenette (semi Equipped)
- TV - DSTV
- Wake Up Calls
- WiFi Hotspot
On Site Features
- Bar (honesty Bar)
- Braai / Barbeque Area
- Breakfast : Continental
- Breakfast : Full English
- Business Facilities E.g. Photo Copying
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laundry Service Available
- Parking (off Street)
- Reception (business Hours Only)
- Smoking (non Indoors)
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Assistance
Map and Directions to Margate Place Guest House
GPS : 33° 59' 7.48" S / 25° 39' 57.09" E
Take the M4 (Settlers Freeway) and continue straight where it stops being a freeway.
Keep straight on until you reach Summerstrand and turn right into 6th Avenue.
Margate Place Guest House is on the corner of Margate Street, the first street on your right.