Mastertons Coffee and Tea Specialists
- Port Elizabeth
- Port Elizabeth
92 Main Road, Walmer, Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Longitude: 25.588769
- Latitude: -33.97745
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
Monday- Friday: 08:00am -17:00pm
Saturdays: 08:00am- 13:00pm
About Mastertons Coffee and Tea Specialists
Visit South Africa’s oldest operating coffee roastery!
Proudly Roasting in Nelson Mandela Bay since 1924!
Follow the aroma of freshly roasted coffee down Main Road in Walmer and taste the best coffee in town. Expertly roasted and passionately brewed, experience nearly a 100 years of coffee craftsmanship in every cup. From high-grade coffees of single origin, a large assortment of our famed blends and a range of flavoured dessert coffees to a variety of fine teas and coffee accessories and brewing methods. Pioneers in the roasting and blending of top-quality coffee, Mastertons Coffee and Tea Specialists is the destination of choice for any coffee lover when visiting the Nelson Mandela Bay.
Follow your nose down Walmer Main Road for our freshly roasted coffee!
- See the coffee roasting process in action
- Visitors can sit down and enjoy a range of coffees and other beverages from our coffee bar
- Shop our full range of house blends, single origin coffees, dessert coffees, decaf, capsules and freeze-dried instant coffee as well as a large array of teas.
- Browse through our selection of brewing equipment and accessories while you wait for your coffee (the perfect gifts for coffee-lovers)
- Our knowledgeable sales staff are available to assist with everything from brew tools through to suggested grind coarseness
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dedicated, safe parking
- Bicycle friendly
- SANHA Halaal Certified
- Please note only service dogs allowed
Hospitality and Food Services
Mastertons Coffee and Tea Specialists has been catering to coffee shops, restaurants, guest houses, hotels and other businesses within the hospitality industry since first opening our doors in 1924. We’ve always believed in supplying a quality product at a fair price, and this is reflected in the wholesale coffee pricing options that we can offer you, so that you in turn are able to serve your clients only the best coffee at attractive prices.
We’re a full-service coffee roastery, able to meet all of your coffee and tea related needs supplying you with everything from our small-batch roasted speciality coffees, fine teas, brewing equipment and accessories to advice, installations and servicing. With packaging solutions to match your requirements, ranging from small pre-portioned sachets which have been measured to make one full pot of coffee, through to larger units for when you’ll be doing your own portioning or grinding. (Our pre-portioned coffee sachets not only save time and simplify the coffee brewing process for you and your staff, but ensure a consistent and perfect pot of coffee every time.) Our ability to craft custom blends to your taste and requirements is just one of the things that sets us apart. Our approach to coffee is defined by our motto “Constantly in Pursuit of Excellence”, as we strive daily to provide only top-quality coffee, the highest level of advice and service and unwavering loyalty to our customers throughout South Africa.
Contact us today if you would like to serve our traditionally hand-roasted coffee in your establishment and provide your clients with a coffee experience they won’t forget.